Local Singapore Delivery
- All our local parcels are currently facilitated by Qxpress
- All orders will be processed and posted between 2-4 working days
- Standard Courier - SGD$4 flat (1-3 working days)
- * Free local delivery for SGD80 & above
- Couriers usually arrive within 1 to 3 working days from the shipped date, excluding weekends & public holidays.
- Please note that delays can occur in delivery, and these delays are beyond our control.
- Do note that order processing will not be available on weekends and/or holidays and cancellations are not available once orders have been processed.
- Cut-off time for local orders is 1PM on a usual working day. Orders confirmed and paid after 1PM will be counted from the next day onwards.
- International Normal Delivery will be delivered via Qexpress
- Zone 1 (Malaysia) SGD$7 - 1 week <
- Zone 2 (Asia Pacific) SGD$10 - 1 week >
- Zone 3 (Japan & Korea) SGD$12 - 2 weeks >
- Zone 4 (Australia & New Zealand) SGD$12 - 2 weeks >
- Zone 5 (USA, Canada & Rest of the World) SGD$15 - 2 weeks >
- Orders above SGD150 will be entitled to free international shipping.
- Express delivery charges are currently twice to 3 times the price.
- Please note that delays can occur in delivery, and these delays are beyond our control. Especially in the current pandemic logistics situation.
- Once your order has been processed and shipped, a tracking number will be sent to you to see your parcel's progress to you.
- Your country's import fees are out of our control. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please make sure to send your packages to a secure address, with full contact details. Once your package is in the hands of a shipping carrier, it becomes the responsibility of the shipping carrier. If your package is lost or stolen in the delivery process or once it is delivered, please file a report with your shipping carrier and notify by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll review all cases and will do our best to send out a replacement order.